Apply for HRSA 22 156
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Limited Existing Geographic Service Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.153.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Indian Tribal Governments Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Culture of Content Research and Design Exchange
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 156
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 156) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS22 2208||Strengthening Syringe Services Programs|
|CDC RFA EH22 2202||Modernizing Environmental Public Health Tracking to Advance Environmental Health Surveillance|
|SM 22 009||Statewide Consumer Network Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DD22 2202||I-FASD: Understanding Clinical Data and Pathways to Inform Surveillance of Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders|
|CDC RFA DD22 2201||National Partnerships to Address Prenatal Alcohol and Other Substance Use and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders|
|SM 22 010||Statewide Family Network Program|
|72062122RFA00003||Tanzania Malaria Surveillance Activity (TMSA)|
|SM 22 001||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education)|
|SP 22 002||Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities|
|RFA CK 22 008||Building Mathematical Modeling Workforce Capacity to Support Infectious Disease and Healthcare Research|
|72065622RFA00006||USAID Fighting Malaria with Social and Behavioral Change (FMSBC) program in Mozambique|
|CDC RFA GH22 2272||Informing global polio eradication efforts through innovative modeling approaches|
|CDC RFA OE22 2201||Strengthening the Population & Public Health Workforce Pipeline|
|RFA IP 22 001||Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India|
|RFA IP 22 004||US Platform to Measure Effectiveness of Seasonal Influenza, COVID-19 and other Respiratory Virus Vaccines for the Prevention of Acute Illness in Ambulatory Settings|
|CDC RFA EH22 2201||Enhancing Disease Detection in Newborns: Building Capacity in Public Health Laboratories|
|TI 22 010||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult and Family Treatment Drug Courts|
|CDC RFA DP22 2206||Tribal Epidemiology Centers Public Health Infrastructure (TECPHI)|
|PA FPR 22 001||Title X Family Planning Research Grants|
|SM 22 006||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 156", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.