mproving visitor understanding of sand dunes at White Sands NM (P18AS00249)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "mproving visitor understanding of sand dunes at White Sands NM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,955.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Impact of forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00249) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00153||Forest Evaluation and Prescription for the Benefit of Migratory Birds|
|P18AS00198||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Ancestral Lands Restoration Crews|
|USDA NRCS OR 18 02||Increasing Land Trust Capacity in Eastern Oregon|
|F18AS00155||EB Forsythe NWR; Piping Plover Population and Reproduction Trends|
|USGS FA 18 0039||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week: "Earth as Inspiration"|
|P18AS00258||NOTICE OF INTENT: Complete a Research Design and Data Recovery Plan for Tonto N|
|L18AS00046||BLM NV 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Nevada Public Lands|
|BOR DO 18 F012||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|BOR DO 18 F011||WaterSMART: Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|P18AS00141||Improve Trail Signage and remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR MP 18 N024||Contra Loma Recreational Area Improvements|
|P18AS00180||Native Plant Nursery Intern at Johua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00094||MOJN I&M Physical Science Assistant Internship|
|P18AS00105||Social Media and Digital Vistor-Centric Engagement at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NPSNOIGLCA1800608||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800604||Ancestral Lands Desert View Internships – FY 2018|
|P18AS00117||Park Planner to Support Deferred Maintenance Projects at Joshua Tree National Park|
|F18AS00159||American Trails Strategic Planning and Outreach|
|P18AS00268||Archeological Inventory and Significance Evaluations along Maintained Roads and Trails|
|P18AS00270||Wolfe Ranch District National Register of Historic Places Nomination|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00249", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: