Apply for ED GRANTS 020422 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus B (School Age) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2022 Applications Available February 4, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 15, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review June 14, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than February 9, 2022, the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post details on pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Links to the webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT For Absolute Priority 1 Focus Area B Carlene Reid, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, room 5038A, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6139. Email Carlene.Reid@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 38 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Culture of Content Research and Design Exchange
Previous opportunity: Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 020422 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 020422 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 020422 003||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), Assistance Listing Number 84.325K-3|
|PAS GUA FY22 01||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills (EAGLES)|
|693JJ922R000001||Development of the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program|
|ED GRANTS 020922 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program–-Educational Materials in Accessible Formats for Eligible Children and Students with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number 84.327D|
|AF HAR FY22 04||Request for Statement of Interest (SOI) for American Spaces, Professional Empowerment Program Workshop Facilitator|
|AF HAR FY22 06||Request for Statement of Interest (SOI) for Zimbabwean University Partnership Development Catalyst Projects|
|72026822RFA00001||USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II)|
|ED GRANTS 021522 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Scholl Support and Rural Programs: Equity Assistance Centers (EAC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.004D|
|DOS GEO 22 CA 011 15022022||English Access Microscholarship Program (ACCESS)|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 001||Management of English Language Small Grants Program (ELSGP)|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 002||Design and Implementation of the English Micro-scholarship Programs in Uzbekistan|
|ED GRANTS 021622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well-Rounded Education Programs: Jacob K. Javits Gifted and Talented Students Education (Javits) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.206A|
|ED GRANTS 021622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of School Support and Accountability (SSA): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.368A|
|DOS NBO PDS FY22 003||FY2022 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|ED GRANTS 021822 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Programs—Native Youth Community Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.299A|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 002||CISCO Labs for IKR Polytechnic Universities|
|ED GRANTS 022222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice and Improvement Programs: Magnet Schools Assistance Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.165A|
|ED GRANTS 020222 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Technical Assistance Center to Support Implementation and Scaling Up of Evidence-Based Practices, Assistance Listing Num|
|ED GRANTS 020222 003||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program-Stepping-up Technology Implementation, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.327S|
|ED GRANTS 020422 005||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Focus B (School Age) Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), including HBCUs, HSIs, TCUs, and AAPISIs, ALN 84.325K-5|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 020422 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.