Liberia Justice Public Awareness Campaign (INL17CA0033 INLAMELIBERIA PAC 050917)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Liberia Justice Public Awareness Campaign" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Raising Awareness and Improving Access to Social Justice
Previous opportunity: Resource Management Liaison
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL17CA0033 INLAMELIBERIA PAC 050917) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL17CA0032 INLAMELIBERIA JUSTICE 050917||Support to the Liberian Justice Sector|
|OJJDP 2017 11001||OJJDP FY 17 Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12320||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Systems Reform Promising Practices|
|INL 17CA0038 EAARMENIA 05 17 2017||Justice Academy Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development|
|BJA 2017 11540||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry and Mentoring Program|
|COPS AHTF APPLICATION 2017||COPS-AHTF-APPLICATION-2017|
|BJA 2017 11562||BJA FY 17 Statewide Recidivism Reduction Strategic Plan Implementation|
|SMART 2017 11609||Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management: Developing or Validating a Risk Assessment Instrument for American Indian/Alaska Native Populations|
|SMART 2017 11580||SORNA Tribal Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12900||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11030||OJJDP FY 17 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL 17GR0048 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 06 07 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education|
|INLEA INLTC 17 006||Wildlife DNA Forensics and Seizure Training|
|OJJDP 2017 13060||OJJDP FY 17 Nonparticipating State Program|
|INL17CA0042 INLEAGEORGIA 06092017||Programs to Support Legal Socialization Reform in Georgia|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 004||INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 005||Criminal Justice Collaboration and Partnership Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 006||Network of International Corrections Experts (NICE)|
|INL17CA0053 INLAMEIAWJMOROCCO 06122017||International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) Morocco Chapter|
|BJA 2017 12387||BJA FY 17 Sentinel Events Initiative DemonstrationProject: Technical Assistance Provider|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL17CA0033 INLAMELIBERIA PAC 050917", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: