Apply for NV VSR 17 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Safety Research of Currently Recommended Immunizations in the United States and Other Vaccine Prototypes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.344.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: GETT and EISE â¿¿ Visitor use survey
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Threat Reduction FY17 Metrics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NV VSR 17 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NV VSR 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 17 003||Cooperative Agreement for the Provider’s Clinical Support System – Medication Assisted Treatment Supplement (Short Title: PCSS-MAT Supplement)|
|PA EAA 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant|
|HRSA 17 042||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program|
|HRSA 17 071||Area Health Education Centers Program|
|TI 17 004||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts (Short Title: Family Treatment Drug Courts (FTDCs))|
|MP CPI 17 001||FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity|
|RFA OAA 17 000002||Breakthrough-ACTION|
|RFA OAA 17 000001||Breakthrough-RESEARCH|
|SM 17 004||Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health in American Indian and Alaskan Native Communities, U.S. Territories, and Pacific Jurisdictions Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: Indigenous – Project LAUNCH)|
|HRSA 17 023||Black Lung Clinics Program|
|HRSA 17 024||Black Lung Center of Excellence|
|HRSA 17 025||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|HRSA 17 041||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151403CONT17||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program|
|MP AIA 17 001||FY17 American Indian/Alaska Native Health Equity Initiative|
|MP YEP 17 001||FY17 Minority Youth Violence Prevention II (MYVP II): Integrating Social Determinants of Health and Community Policing Approaches|
|SP 17 001||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|SP 17 002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SM 17 005||Cooperative Agreements for Tribal Behavioral Health (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|CDC RFA GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NV VSR 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.