Apply for ISN ISNCTR 17 004
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferat in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Threat Reduction FY17 Metrics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.033.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2017 No Explanation.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Safety Research of Currently Recommended Immunizations in the United States and Other Vaccine Prototypes
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ISN ISNCTR 17 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ISN ISNCTR 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00040||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDAs|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 16 013||Encouraging Marginalized Voices in the Lebanese Political Process|
|F17AS00043||Outcome-Based Evaluation of Conifer Removal in Lakeview District, Oregon|
|P17AS00028||WACA 1904 Ranger Cabin National Register of Historic Places Amendment|
|APP002BIHIE||ECONOMIC SUPPORT FUND- INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS|
|APP003BIHIE||ECONOMIC SUPPORT FUND-SMALL GRANTS PROGRAMS|
|OVW 2017 11906||OVW FY 2017 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction|
|DHS 16 NPD 133 00 01||Fiscal Year 2016 Program to Prepare Communities for Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks|
|F17AS00052||Multi-scale factors influencing occurrences of Topeka Shiner (Notropis topeka) in the Flint Hills, Kansas|
|USGS 17 FA 0039||Geologic Mapping and Stratigraphic Analyses of Northwestern Aeolis Mons, Gale Crater, Mars|
|PAS KGN 006 AFCP SMALL 2017||2017 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition|
|PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017||2017 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0002||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0003||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Fort Hancock HOPE Crew – Historic Preservation and Rehabilitation of the Overlook at Fort Wadsworth|
|NPSNOIPAIS1400087 0005||Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services|
|NOIP17AC00065||Administrative History for Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park - Notice of Intent to Fund Task Agreement|
|INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016||Sahel Training Logistics Support Project|
|USGS FA 17 0047||Notice of Intent: Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0007||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ISN ISNCTR 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.