Apply for FOA ETA 21 04
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "YouthBuild" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.274.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2021 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is February 2, 2021. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 75 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Models to Aid the Development of Generic Inhalation Products (U01) Clinical Trials Optional
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Texas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ETA 21 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 21 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 21 01||Workforce Pathways for Youth grant program|
|FOA ETA 21 02||Pathway Home 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 21 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.