Apply for SMZ 500 FY21 01A
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mozambique in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. AMBASSADOR’S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.220.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Fiscal Transparency Supply and Demand in Rwanda
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SMZ 500 FY21 01A
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMZ 500 FY21 01A) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72062121RFA00003||Tanzania Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Next Generation|
|693JJ921R000022||Regional Toxicology Liaison Demonstration Project|
|VA NCA VCGP 2022||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|NG SSH FY21||Support for the socio-economic development of communities in Niger|
|CDFI 2021 CMF||Fiscal Year 2021 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|4216 22 001||U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy Grants Program|
|USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012||People to People Peacebuilding in Sierra Leone|
|72011722RFA00001||Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMZ 500 FY21 01A", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.