Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Guidelines to Implement HIV Programs through Cooperation and Support from the World Health Organization (WHO) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) (CDC RFA GH18 1815)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Guidelines to Implement HIV Programs through Cooperation and Support from the World Health Organization (WHO) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 29, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA
Previous opportunity: SARE Regional Host Institution
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH18 1815) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 18 001||FY 2018 Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC) Program: American Indian and Alaska Native Support Center Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: AI/AN ATTC)|
|HRSA 18 030||Rural Health Care Services Outreach Program|
|RFA HL 18 025||Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NHLBI K01/K08/K23 Recipients (R03) - (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72061118RFA00001||USAID Stop GBV|
|72044218RFA00003||USAID Cambodia Social and Behavior Change Activity|
|CDC RFA TP18 1802||Cooperative Agreement for Emergency Response: Public Health Crisis Response|
|HHS 2018 IHS YRTC 0001||Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Pilot Project|
|CDC RFA GH18 1851||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 092||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic Service Areas|
|72067418FYI00002||Preventing HIV/AIDS in Vulnerable Populations|
|TI 18 004||FY 2018 Opioid State Targeted Response Technical Assistance (Short Title: STR TA)|
|PAR 18 113||Center of Excellence for Research on Complementary and Integrative Health (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DE 18 011||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35)- Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|HRSA 18 098||Resilient and Responsive Health Systems (RRHS) Initiative – South Sudan|
|HRSA 18 079||Thalassemia Program|
|HRSA 18 084||National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Initiative|
|HRSA 18 063||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 071||R40 Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
|HRSA 18 072||R40 Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Secondary Data Analysis Research (SDAR) Program|
|HRSA 18 069||Advancing Systems of Services for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH18 1815", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: