Apply for DE FOA 0001850
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preliminary Design and Techno-Economic Analysis of MWe-Class Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2018 Please refer to the FOA application due date information contained in the full FOA announcement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $23,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: RFI: Expanding Hydropower and Pumped Storage’s Contribution to Grid Resiliency and Reliability
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001850
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001850) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001755||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0001861||Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data|
|DE FOA 0002016||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001990|
|DE FOA 0002024||University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)|
|DE FOA 0002046||Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002046 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001998 titled - Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001993||University Turbine Systems Research|
|DE FOA 0002086||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002000 titled Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage|
|DE FOA 0002000||Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage|
|DE FOA 0002065||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0002148||Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002176||Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 and DE-FOA-0002057|
|DE FOA 0002211||NOI 2211 for Materials for Power Generation FOA|
|DE FOA 0002190||RESEARCH FOR INNOVATIVE EMISSION REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS|
|DE FOA 0002318||Opportunity Notice for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, Electrolyzer, and Hybrid Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002400||Fossil Energy Based Prodcution, Storage, Transport and Utilization of Hydrogen Approaching Net-Zero or Net-Negative Carbon Emissions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001850", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.