OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative (OVW 2018 14107)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 65 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY18 The National Lupus Training, Outreach, and Clinical Trial Education Program (Lupus Program)
Previous opportunity: 2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2018 14107) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2018 13821||OVW FY 2018 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation|
|SFOP0003678||Combating Gender Based Violence in East Asia Pacific|
|SFOP0003677||Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|OVW 2018 13830||OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|SFOP0003666||FY 2018 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey|
|SFOP0003404||DRL FY17/18 Southeast Asia Disability Rights|
|SFOP0003682||2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan|
|SFOP0003411||DRLFY17/18 Saudi Disability Rights|
|SFOP0003687||2018 DRC, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda|
|SFOP0003690||Community Challenges to Violent Extremism - Civil Society Capacity Building Initiative|
|SFOP0003609||DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia|
|SFOP0003688||DRL FY17/18 Cuba SOI|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 022||DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia|
|ECA ECAPEC 18 032||FY 2018 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 025||DRL Countering the Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in Yemen|
|SFOP0003922||Masculinity and Violent Extremism in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 031||DRL FY17/18 Promoting Human Rights in Nicaragua Solicitation|
|PAS CB 600 18 PAS 0001||U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh PAS Annual Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 001 01182018||Annual Program Statement - Grants for Sindh and Balochistan, PAS Karachi|
|SCAISB 18 AW 002 01182018||APS Lahore - Grants for Punjab Province|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2018 14107", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: