Apply for P20AS00018
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NPS Provides Federal Assistance in Support of The King Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.955.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to The Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change Inc..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,855,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program
Previous opportunity: 2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 121719 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Student Support Services (SSS) Program CFDA Number 84.042A|
|ED GRANTS 121719 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 121719 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Short-Term Project, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 121719 004||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Long-Term Projects, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number 84.021B|
|P20AS00026||AMERICAN BATTLEFIELD PROTECTION PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006333||Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate (TLU) Program|
|ED GRANTS 122719 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|DE FOA 0002144||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|SFOP0006344||Official US Presentation at the 59th International Art Exhibition Venice Italy May through November 2021|
|ED GRANTS 011420 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A|
|PAS AR200 FY20 02||Buenos Aires English for Journalists and Disinformation|
|693JJ318NF5228 2020||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 012720 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 02||80 Years of Exchanges Professional Development Seminars NOFO|
|ED GRANTS 012820 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program CFDA Number 84.031L|
|ED GRANTS 013020 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program CFDA Number 84.031W (Native Hawaiian)|
|ED GRANTS 013020 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program CFDA Number 84.031N (Alaska Native)|
|693JJ318NF5227 2020||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|ED GRANTS 013120 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A|
|SFOP0006412||Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.