Interns for MASI and NPNH (P17AS00250)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interns for MASI and NPNH" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to enter agreement with Student Conservation Association under cooperative agreement P15AC00031 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,751.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Migratory success study of river herring in Cape Cod National Seashore
Previous opportunity: Raising Awareness and Improving Access to Social Justice
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00250) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 17 ABLI P17AC00568||ABLI Interpretation Interns|
|P17AS00251||Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects|
|ND NOFO 17 104||North India Cyber Security Hackathon|
|ND NOFO 17 103||Conclave on Assessing Inter-State Water Usage in North India|
|ND NOFO 17 105||Civil Society Capacity Building Workshops|
|P17AS00253||Gateway Headquarters Interns|
|P17AS00254||Association for the Study of African American Life and History Projects|
|ND NOFO 17 106||Engaging Youth and Political Leaders from North India|
|ND NOFO 17 107||Women in STEM Roadshow|
|P17AS00263||NCPE Interns at the National Capital Regional Office|
|P17AS00266||National Public Lands Day|
|ND NOFO 17 108||Rural Youth Volunteers|
|P17AS00269||Applying Sound Science to Identify, Inform, Implement, and Track Climate Change Adaptation in the National Park Service with the NPS Climate Change Response Program.|
|P17AS00271||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|BOR UC 17 N008||Water Quality Intern|
|NPS DOIP17AC00373||Conservation Crew for Exit Glacier Area Trails Projects Kenai Fjords National Park|
|P17AS00278||Cultural Resources Transfer of Knowledge Education Project|
|ED GRANTS 051917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K|
|ED GRANTS 051917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Algebraic Reasoning for Students With Disabilities in Middle and High School CFDA NUmber 84.32|
|P17AS00280||Creating Smoky Mountain Environmental Leaders|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00250", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: