Apply for DOS USNATO PAA 2018 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to NATO in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementing Conclusions from the 2018 Brussels NATO Summit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: JG Prepopulate 7.19.18
Previous opportunity: Northwest Coast Arts Development and Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS USNATO PAA 2018 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS USNATO PAA 2018 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18CS25||Evidence Based Decision Making in State and Local Criminal Justice Systems: Implementation Strategy for Sustainability and Scaling Up|
|NPS NOIP18AC00153||Ethnobotany at Pea Ridge National Military Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0076||Making a Splash: Potomac Visitor Programming Project|
|P18AS00396||Glen Echo Park Program Management and Operations|
|P18AS00404||American Battlefield Protection Program|
|P18AS00405||Internship Program at Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site|
|P18AS00406||Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program|
|P18AS00407||Bridging the Watershed|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 013 SCA 07092018||Regional Afghan Junior Faculty Development Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0077||Water quality analysis of estuarine and freshwater samples|
|P18AS00409||National History Day Awards and Special Prizes|
|P18AS00410||National Public Lands Day|
|BOR PN 18 N024||Scoggins Valley Park Accessibility Improvements|
|BOR PN 18 N025||Riparian Vegetation Rectuitment Tool for Assessing River Management Flexibility|
|P18AS00412||Urban Archeology Corps|
|P18AS00413||Support Frederick Douglas Distance Learning Education for Youth|
|NPS 18 NERO 0078||Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS|
|BOR GP 18 N004||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisidiction|
|HU0001 18 USU 0002||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program - Round 2|
|P18AS00418||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS USNATO PAA 2018 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.