Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund Grant Program - Competitive Grants (P18AS00242)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the disaster prevention and relief, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund Grant Program - Competitive Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.957.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018 Applications are due on or before August 1, 2018 at 1159 pm Eastern Daylight Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Collaborative Center for Aeronautical Sciences
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00242) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00243||Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund Grant Program - Formula Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00242", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: