Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture (USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780)
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Analyze Forest Condition and Produce Floristic Guides
Previous opportunity: Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OPPE 013||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: